This week was extremely involving. I wasn’t busy as most may say, but I just didn’t have time to sit and type. With a long weekend here, I’ll finally be posting more and am transforming into vacation mode with a one day trip to Agra!
In my absence however, two of my blogger friends surprised me with awards! My excitement was beyond control. Lovely Phoenix from The Perfect Phoenix nominated me for the Infinity Dreams Award, and a huge Potterhead Erika from Erika The Bibliophile nominated me for the Creative Bloggers Award. Be sure to check out their blog. They both write amazingly well. I particularly like Phoenix’s poems and since we’re both Potterheads, I don’t think me and Erika have trouble talking.
The rules for the Infinity Dreams Award are:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
1. I was pleasantly surprised when I got this award.
2. I hate One Direction with passion.
3. I’m currently struggling with three stories.
4. I’m reading three books at the moment: PS I Love You, The Beauty Thief and The General In His Labyrinth.
5. I hold the record for sleeping the maximum hours continuously in my family. 21 hours.
6. I spent four years in Bhutan when I was a child.
7. I love blue color.
8. I had a wish to watch DDLJ at Maratha Mandir, but since it’s been taken down, I had to knock it off my Bucket List.
9. I can never, ever fix my wardrobe.
10. I love cleanliness but I hate cleaning.
11. I wish I were a witch (Hel-lo Hogwarts :D)
The answers to Phoenix’s questions are:
- How would you describe a rainbow to a blind person?
It’s the most perfect creation that God could have come up with. Seven colors. They can change the world.
- How long have you been writing? Why?
I’ve been writing ever since I was in class four. I remember I wrote my first poem in Hindi for my mom who was angry with me. My first English poem was this.
- What do you think is one thing without which you wont be able to stay sane? And why is that?
Umm, it changes. The first thing that came to me mind was my family, but then she isn’t a thing. Then I thought that my phone. But I’ve been without WhatsApp for three weeks and it isn’t very tough. So maybe, I just need will to live without something. But, a more satisfactory answer would be my books.
- What is the earliest dream you remember?
I don’t remember. But a dream that I remember vividly would be the one which gave me idea for my story.
- Do you think you were born in the right generation? Why/why not?
Not. I think I’d have been more happy if I was born in the time when and where my father was born. Never thought I’d say this but I really envy the life that my father and my grandfather led. It’s the most perfect one I could imagine and would love to swap with them anytime.
- What do you pride yourself on?
- What symbol do you believe in?
- What’s your inner animal/bird?
A tiger. But outwards, I’m a deer.
- If you could have any name, what would it be?
I’m happy with Akanksha.
- Who would you like to meet? (Dead/Alive) And why?
I’d love to meet JK Rowling and talk to her about the marvellous Harry Potter.
- Are you happy with who you are?
Most of the time.
My nominations are:
Your questions are:
1. Are you a writer or a poet?
2. If you could come back from the dead to do one thing, what would it be?
3. A few close friends or tonnes of friends?
4. What do you think can lead to peace?
5. What do you dislike about yourself and why?
6. How old are you?
7. What is the meaning behind your blog’s title?
8. What do you like shopping the most?
9. How many contactsare there on your phone?
10. Favorite food?
11. Favorite book?
Congratulations everyone! 😀 Have fun.
Now, time for award two. The rules of the Creative Bloggers Awards are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them.
The nominations are:
Prose Over Bros
Punk Rock And Reticence
Orange Shoes Talking
Refractory Ramblings From The Dark Side
Sophie Speaks Up
Tranquil Yet Alive
The Finicky Cynicat
The Extra Mile
Gulab Jamman Writes
Writing Stories Rocks
Teen On The Internet
Captured by Aishwarya
Confessions Of An Addict
Congratulations to all the nominees 😀 I’m going with the facts that I’ve already written above.
Thanks a lot for reading my blog. I hope you enjoy the further posts too.