This week, I was nominated for three awards. And one somewhere around May 3 that I forgot to do. And these are all amazing. So, I was nominated for the Blog Tour Award by the beautiful Adi and incorrigibly sarcastic and funny Sophie (so sorry, but I’m not here on June 15, so here it is!) and the Premios Dardos and The Creative Blogger Award by the proud Mumbaikar from Love Expressing. Be sure to head to their blogs for some amazingg articles.
The rules for the Blog Tour Award are:
1) Pass the tour on up to four other bloggers.
2) Give your nominees the rules and a specific Monday to post.
3) Answer four questions about your creative process which lets other bloggers and visitors know what inspires you to do what you do.
Q: How does my work differ from others in my genre?
My work has no style, however I tend to bend towards poetry more than anything else. I feel bad if my work is limited to a specific genre, because by categorizing my work, I think I conform my imagination to that sort of writing, which I don’t want to.
Q: How does my writing/creative process work?
I don’t really give a lot of thought to how I write. But I think that mostly it happens at a subconscious level. Because there are times that I need pen a paper to scribble my thoughts which form a poem, and sometimes I stare at the sheet for hours, trying to put two and two together to form a coherent sentence. So, it’s as they don’t say, 1% perspiration and 99% imagination for me when I write.
Q: Why do I write and create what I do?
It calms me, soothes me. It’s place that I know won’t not understand me. It’s a projection of who I am. There’s always a piece of me in everythng I write. I want to show that piece to the world. It carves a place for me in this world. Makes me happy to know that my words that are being read by someone, somewhere can make a difference.
Q: What I’m working on at the moment?
Three incomplete stories, two poems and SAT.
The nominees for the award are:
Inga’s Angle: for her beautiful NYC photography.
Anoop: for his encouraging remarks.
Yashika: for her nth award as a blogger 😛
Yoshiko: for her awesome blog.
I give June 8, 2015 as the posting day. It’s my birthday too. Write good things 😀 Congratulations!
The rules of the Premios Dardos award are:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his or her blog.
2) Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post.
3) Pass the award to another 10 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.
The rules for the Creative Blogger Award are:
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
Random facts about me:
1. I’m very sensitive as a person and remember things that hurt me for a long, long time.
2. I can memorize poems reading them once in school.
3. I am going to yoga every morning at 5:30 these days and waking up is a pain in the ass.
4. I stammer when circumstances force me to communicate with strangers. “Can you move that scooter?” “Wh-what, what ha-have I-I do-do-done?”
5. I’m a die-hard, hopeless romantic.
The nominations for both these awards are:
Hallucinations Of An Angel
Wonder Of My Worlds
The Olive Grove
The Perfect Phoenix
Congratulations! Have a great time blogging 😀