Cynic, an original name I made for a dear blogger friend, from The Finicky Cynic has nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. This is the first time I’ve received this award, so a double thank you! Just so you know, I like to think of myself as Norberta, the Norwegian Ridgeback.
On Googling, I found that The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
So, the rules of the award are:
- Put the award’s logo on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Let your nominees know you have nominated them.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
Facts about myself:
1. I’m actually surprised that I never told this to you before, but I lived in Bhutan till I was 4.
2. When I was 8/9/10, me and my cousin had a Momos eating competition. I ate 19, yet I lost by a very small margin though. It was because my mom was making them and she was tired, so she asked me to lose the challenge. #idealdaughter
3. I attended class nursery twice, once in India and once in Bhutan.
4. I once received 24.5/25 in English and my teacher called my paper ‘flawless’ in front of the entire class. It is my proudest moment.
5. I binge watch OTH and FRIENDS.
6. Bhoppan² (hey there, creepy friends!) propose to go on a road trip to Goa and get a similar tattoo there as a mark of their friendship once they finish with class 12.
7. I painted this.
My nominees are:
Yashika (It’s been a long time!)
Congratulations everyone! I look forward to your posts! Additionally, I would like to thank ya’ll for the incredible support and unlimited generosity you have shown to me and my blog by reading the creations and the rants of a seventeen year old. I love you all.