It’s been a long time since I’ve done anything, let alone awards and since I have been absent for a long time now, I think it might be okay to a come back.
Recently (quite back) the blogger from Dear Kitty nominated me for the Real Neat Blogger Award. Yayayay!
Anyways, the rules of the award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
The questions that I have to answer are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? India. My country folks be the best.
2. What is your favorite sport? I’m not a very sporty person, but I would say Basketball or Volleyball.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2015? The entire Kashmir visit was magnificent.
4. What is your favorite quote? I don’t have a favorite. However, the one that is on my mind right now is from a poem, “I am the master of my fate, I’m the captain of my soul”. It is so inspiring.
5. What was your favorite class when still at school? Eighth, tenth and twelfth have been amazing.
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? I wish that I’d learnt to stand up and speak for myself and be confident and secure about who I am.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano.
My nominations are:
My questions to you would be:
- Name one habit you dislike in yourself.
- Where do you live? Name one thing you like about the place.
- How would you rate your cooking? What is the best thing you can cook?
- Rate in order of priority, your desired qualities in potential life partner (or already life partner).
- Would you rather: spend a night in a place rumored to be haunted or make ghost hunting your profession?
Hope you enjoy this session.