The beautiful blogger from Echoes of Life, Rewa had nominated me for The Real Blogger Award, my first. And I’m so happy. Thank you for this award Rewa. I am grateful that you find my blog competent for this. Anyways, for all my readers, she writes all things which are interesting to read. Do visit her blog.
The rules for the award go like this:
- Insert the award logo onto your post.
- Answer the seven questions they asked you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them seven questions (let them know you’ve nominated them!)
Rewa’s questions are:
- What’s your favorite movie?
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kal Ho Naa Ho and Silver Lining Playbooks are my top three. I don’t have a favorite movie, I have favorites.
- Do you prefer reading fiction or non-fiction?
I prefer, buy and enjoy fictions. I find non fiction extremely slow and boring, though I’d like to change that.
- What made you start blogging?
This is a question that I’ve answered in every award post. Here again: I’d always been a scribbler. I’d keep writing stuff and usually it ended up in the dustbin, so he thought that it’d be better if I put it somewhere crazy, like-minded people to read it (no offence!).
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
I’m a mornight person 😛 I have periods of being a specific person. Like, for three months, I’m a night person, staying awake till four or five doing nothing, and for the next three months, I’d wake on five in the morning and exercise. Lately, I’m a sleeper, perpetually drowsy.
- What musical instrument would you love to master?
Drums or the piano or guitar or flute.
- What’s your happiest childhood memory?
I’ve faint memories of a trip we’d undertaken when I was seven-ish to Dalhousie, Chail and Khajiyaar. It was one of the best times of my life. We gone with our aunt’s family, whose kids were small too, and then it was all enjoyment. We had no phones, laptops anything, and we just talked and talked and had fun. I remember staying in a trailer kind of a thing in front of the woods, and in the morning, our dad took us four children for a walk there early morning and then we returned, everyone was scared that some animal took us. I remember staying at a guest suite, which had two rooms with a common lobby and that there used to be a dog there and he used to scare us to hell, and then early mornings, we could see the mountain peaks from the lobby in the beautiful sunlight and have Maggi. Those were good days. It was one of the best times of my life.
- What’s your favorite color?
Blue. All shades.
The nominees for this award are:
Your questions are:
1. Which is the last book you read?
2. When’s your birthday?
3. A place you’ve always wanted to visit.
4. “Kyunki soch kabhi bhi aa sakti hai.” What’s the wackiest place you’ve made a life changing decision in?
5. 2 am party with friends or a 2 am date with coffee and Netflix?
6. Your favorite outfit. (Please post a picture in that, please?)
7. What’s the one ting you’ve tried plenty of times but have always failed at?
Congratulations everyone! Enjoy and remember, you deserve it.