This week, I was honoured by two of my lovely friends for three awards. Shambhavi, the beautiful blogger from the Ultimate Solace was kind enough to consider me for the Liebster Award, and Yashika, the amazing poet from Yashika194’s Blog nominated me for the Liebster AND the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks you two and to my readers, please head to their blogs. They are utterly brilliant.
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. First of all,give the link and name of the blogger who nominated you, in your post.
2. Secondly,share 7 facts about you.
3. Lastly,nominate any number of fellow bloggers for the same.
Some facts about me:
1. I’ve been pining for this One Tree Hill hoodie for over an year now: here. So, anyone wants to make me happy? Buy this for me please.
2. I’m trying to lose some pounds but it’s not happening like I expected. Not at all, actually.
3. I’m really excited for Avengers-Part 2. Going on Sunday.
4. I love driving my scooty.
5. Dark Lord Funk, a parody of Uptown Funk is my favorite song at the moment.
6. I love Nutella.
7. My best friend recently got married. Lol, just kidding. I have nothing.
My nominations are:
G at 365 Days of Fun, Tears, Fears and Love
Emily at Emily’s Posts
Erika at Erika Fuego
Kelzbelz at Kelzbelzphotography
Preetha at Bovine Chronicles
Congratulations everyone! Looks forward to see your acceptance speeches.
The rules for this award are:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
6. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
The answers to Shambhavi’s questions are:
Q1. What is your motivating word?
Q2. What is it, that you want to achieve at present or in near future?
A scholarship to any of the Ivy League Universities. Or a good percentage in the Boards.
Q3. An animal you would love to share your life with?
Q4. Your idea behind this blog?
To have some place to present my work, and vent sometimes.
Q5. Music genre of choice? Mention the artist/song close to your heart.
Changes. Currently, favorite song would be Dua.
Q6. Your thoughts on love?
It’s infinite, endless and an abyss.
Q7. One colour that can change your mood?
Q8. Favourite quote?
Currently, “Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want. Everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true. But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you’re wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart.” -One Tree Hill.
Q9. Hobbies other than blogging?
Poetry, reading, searching up trivia, watching sitcoms, and travelling.
Q10. Recommend a dish I must try.
There’s this restaurant called Tunday Kababi. Their chicken biryani is love, though I eat only the rice because I’m a vegetarian.
The answers to Yashika’s questions are:
1. Which place is your dream destination?
2. What’s your opinion about politics?
3. Which person(s) is your primary concern? Mention the name and why?
Right now, myself. I’ve my future at stake.
4. What is the craziest thing that you have done so far?
Would sleeping for 21 hours be considered crazy? 😛
5. Books or movies – which one do you prefer and why?
Depends. I’m a mooks buff.
6. If you had superpowers , what would you do?
Read people’s minds.
7. Who is your best friend at WordPress?
Ah, caught me. Maybe you, Yusra, Adi, Phoenix, Nisha or Anoop. But I love all I haven’t mentioned here.
8. Make a wish!
I wish this year never ends.
9. Tell me your favourite joke!
10. Describe me and my blog in one sentence.
The nominees for this award are:
Prose Over Bros
Punk Rock And Reticence
A Little Bit Of Life
Echoes Of Life
It’s All About Hope
Life As A Misfit Fuck Up
Congratulations everyone! Your questions are:
1. What is the one thing you’d like to change about yourself?
2. Share a secret.
3. How would you describe a rainbow to a blind person? (Hey, Phoenix!)
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
5. If you get a chance to relive one memory, what would it be?
6. Opinion on Harry Potter?
7. What’s your favorite movie and why?
8. Your last dream?
9. Would you rather eat a lizard or a mouse if situation as such arises?
10. Favorite quote?
11. Opinions about me, my blog.
ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Look forward to all your posts. Happy blogging guys! Have a great weekend.