Second award in a month by the lovely blogger from Yashika194, Yashika, the Creative Blogger Award. I’m most humbled that she thought me competent for the award, and I’ll try not to get that to my head. She’s a great blogger with a wonderful poetic sense.
The rules of this award are:
This award is accompanied by a few rules :
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
2. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
4. Pass these rules on to them.
Some stupid facts about me that you may hate:
1. I eat a lot, and by a lot, I mean a lot. I can eat any time, anywhere, anything that’s edible. I always have a full/empty bowl next to me.
2. I have a lot of photographs from when I was younger. About 6-7 full thick albums.
3. I hate a terrible habit of nail baiting. I bite nail, skin, anything and as a result my fingers look terrible, like cigarettes with tattered ends.
4. I once cut my own eyebrow right dang in the middle, just a day before the new session. And I didn’t have the sense to use an eyebrow pencil or anything. I had to say that my sister did that while I was sleeping. She was the one who had to face mom’s fury.
5. I’m extremely short, Just 5″1.
The nominees for this award are:
1. The Perfect Phoenix
2. Orange Shoes Talking
3. It’s A Britta Bottle
4. The Daughters Of Ganga
5. Prose Over Bros
6. J M Lysun
7. The Green Tiara
9. Of Life She Writes
10. Inking The Thinking
11. In Love With A Twilight Star
13. Enchanted Poetry
14. Gulab Jamman Writes
Congratulations everyone! You might get an idea of how much I love reading your blogs. Happy Blogging!